The Fyne project is split into many packages, each providing different types of functionality. They are as follows:
- This import provides the basic definitions common to all Fyne code
- including data types and interfaces.
- The app package provides the APIs that start a new application.
- Normally you only require
- The canvas package provides all of the drawing APIs within Fyne.
- The complete Fyne toolkit is made up of these primitive graphical types.
- The container package provides containers that are used to lay out and organise applications.
- The binding package contains ways of binding data sources to widgets.
- The validation package provides tolling for validating data inside widgets.
- The dialog package contains dialogs such as confirm, error and file save/open.
- The layout package provides various layout implementations for use
- with containers (discussed in a later tutorial).
- The storage package provides storage access and management functionality.
- Applications can be tested more easily using the tools within the test
- Most graphical applications are created using a collection of widgets.
- All the widgets and interactive elements within Fyne are in this package.